Because of safety concerns with the coronavirus outbreak we have all had to make changes. Here at Lisa Shaub Fine Millinery we want to make your choices easier and seamless. We realize that traveling might be difficult right now, so we want to bring our work to you.
If you are inspired by a shape on Instagram or the website and want to try on our styles in the privacy and safety of your own home we are set up to facilitate.
Below are the steps for our “Shop at Home” service:
1. We hold a video call where Lisa can speak with you about your style inspirations, the look of your dress, and the overall feeling that you are going for. She will suggest and try on for you different shapes to figure out the fascinators that will work best for you.
2. We ship the fascinators directly to you with a return label. You try on your fascinators in the privacy of your home with your dress. You select the ones you want and call us to pay for them. Your $100 will be applied to your order.
3. Custom Orders- Select the shape that you want, and include a swatch when you return the fascinators in box with our return label. Do not send clothing or accessories to us in lieu of a swatch. We cannot be responsible for these items. Your swatch is used to custom dye your materials, which is messy and can damage your things. Please give us a fabric swatch or visit a Benjamin Moore branch and get a paint chip that matches your color.
4. Return any pieces you don’t want in your box with a return label after three days. Please pack them carefully.
5. You have three days to make your decision and then put them in the mail in the box with our return label. If we don’t see that they have been shipped when we track the package and we have not received the box back by seven days we will charge your card for the full amount.
Costs and Terms
The cost for this service is $100 and will cover shipping both ways. We also will need to have a credit card on file to covers the cost of all items shipped. This service will only apply to fascinators. Hats are wide, fragile, and must be shipped in a large box. Should you chose to purchase one of your items or place a custom order, the $100 will applied to your order.
Once you receive your fascinators you will have three days to try them, then you need to use our return label to return them to us. Any items that are damaged or stained will be charged full price. If we have not received them back, and they are not in transit by day seven we will charge your card for the full amount of the pieces.
All orders, purchases and fees are non-refundable and final sale.